IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A 4 DIGIT SCWHUA BROKER NUMBER, READ BELOW:
This feature is only available to licensed producers who currently do business with the
South Carolina Wind and Hail Underwriting Association.
If you do not currently do business with SC Wind and Hail Underwriting Association, and you would like to
write policies with us, you must complete a W-9 Form and email it in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to our Underwriting Department at
(803) 779-0324. We require the following:
- The W-9 Form (click here for a copy)
- The agency's physical street address
- The agency's mailing address
- The agency's phone number and fax number
- The SC agency license number (issued by the SC Department of Insurance) if other than a sole proprietorship. The agency
must be licensed to place business with SCWHUA. The SCDOI web site,
provides information on the steps required to become licensed in SC.
- A completed ePay Direct Debit Authorization Form
- A SC licensed producer's name and producer license number
- A valid email address
IF YOUR AGENCY HAS PREVIOUSLY WRITTEN POLICIES WITH SCWHUA, READ BELOW:
to send an email requesting a User ID and Password.
If your email software does not run properly when you click on the above link to request a User ID and Password, you can request a User ID and Password by
sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your producer name and matching 6-digit SC Department of Insurance Producer License Number
- Your SC Wind and Hail Broker Code, which is a 3 or 4 digit number that can be found on a declarations page near the agent name and address
- Your Agency's name, address, and phone number